NOTE: This product has been discontinued.
You’ll be amazed at how a simple thing like our Fitaboo adjustable hand grip can make a significant difference in your life. We use our hands for everything — carrying groceries, cooking, using power tools, gardening, and basically everything we do in life. Our new hand grip is designed to strengthen your hand, wrist, fingers and forearms.
Hand grips are traditionally used for people who workout and want to increase their overall fitness levels as it allows them to lift heavier weights as part of their exercise routine. But beyond athletes and gym rats, our hand grip is actually beneficial for the everyone. In fact, I think our Fitaboo hand grip will make a big difference for the average person who doesn’t necessarily exercise on a regular basis.
Our hand grip is designed so you can adjust the tension levels from 22 to 88 lbs so you can cater the resistance level to your current strength level. Don’t be intimidated. The lowest resistance is an excellent starting point for most people.
This exercise hand grip is made with a strong steel ring coupled with a comfortable non-slip grip.
Features (Fitaboo hand grip):
- Resistance levels from 22 to 88 lbs (10 kg to 40 kg).
- Adjustable tension knob.
- Durable steel spring resistance.
- Comfortable non-slip grip.
- Ergonomic design will fit small and large hands.
- Small and compact. Take it with you wherever you go.
- Increase muscle strength in the hands, wrists, fingers and forearms.
- Prevent injuries
- Increases hand endurance and overall strength. An integral aspect of rehabilitation from debilitating conditions such as arthritis and tendonitis.
- Restore your strength in order to recover from hand, wrist or forearm injuries.
- Useful for musicians who want to improve their playing and overall endurance. Suitable for people who play the guitar, violin, and the drums.
- Excellent for athletes who participate in sports where hand, wrist and forearm strength, coordination and control are essential, like: Tennis, football, hockey, baseball and basically every sport in the world.